Wednesday, December 21, 2005


The Girl's Concert


Kimberley had her recent concert last month. She was in the keyboard class. This is her third concert so far since she started her keyboard lessons two years ago. Apparently, Kathlynn had her first concert in September too. She was playing violin.
Anyway, I had stopped their lessons next year because I could forsee my busy schedule. Kimberley is now taking up private piano lessons - it costs me $25 for 45 minutes per lesson - I told her if she is not interested I will get her sister to learn instead. As for Kathlynn, she will be moving to Keyboard's lessons instead of violin. She seems to have more confident in playing keyboard than violin. Another reason is two sessions per week for violin lessons and this will jeopardise with my schedule. This year, Kathlynn has been missing out some of her lessons because of my tight schedule. As for the cost, it is cheaper to take group lesson. For Kathlynn's lesson, the total amount is $240 for the whole year - approx. $6.70 for half an hour.
Well, hope the girls will enjoy what they are doing.
LUV
Elaine

No comments: