Monday, November 23, 2009


Event 3 - Breakaway from the girls

Last weekend, both Peter and myself went on our first trip after so many years without having the girls with us. Our last trip was in 2000 - our Europe trip before moving to New Zealand. We did have a fantastic trip apart from me having the "power charge" on the boat and leaving my pair of jean at the motel in Kaikoura.

Peter did all the planning as usual - I just followed. I was trying really hard not to have any fight with him. Hence, I constantly reminding myself to remain silence while he was driving. However, I did make some comments on the way because I just felt he sometimes does not drive to the road condition or perhaps his mind is somewhere while he is driving. Well, we did had a small fight in Kaikoura which lasted for about an hour.

Watching the whale was the highlight of the trip - did I enjoy myself? As a matter of fact, yes! Despite of throwing up for almost 2 hours on the boat, I managed to see the "Sperm Whale - 4th largest whale and the dolphins in the sea and so near to us.

No comments: